Explores the identity and role of the Church as the body of Jesus Christ, the family of God and the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Your leaders are encouraged to develop convictions about the balance and focus of the local Church's activities, and they will probe into how strategically the Church is answering its biblical mandates.
Audience: Pastors, Elders, Governing Boards, Deacons, Emerging Leaders and Lay Leaders.
Purpose: To explore ideas and develop convictions about the nature, mission, ministry, and maturity of Christ's Church.
Achieve: A solid foundation for leadership based on biblical principles, character development and ministry skills.
Table of Contents:
The Learning Process
Primer on the Church — How do You Tell the Difference Between Functions and Forms?
Part One: What the Church is to Be?:
- Issue One: Glory — Why is the Church so Special to God?
- Issue Two: Purpose — What is the Significance of the Church in God's Overall Plan?
- Issue Three: Identity — What on Earth is the Church?
- Issue Four: Body — How Can Church Members Complement Each Other?
- Issue Five: Family — How Can You Build Relationships in Your Church?
- Issue Six: Leaders — What are Church Leaders to Be and Do?
Part Two: What the Church is to Do?:
- Issue Seven: Worship — How Can We Avoid "Worship Wars"?
- Issue Eight: Discipline — How Do We Maintain Purity in the Church?
- Issue Nine: Culture — How Can Churches Reach Out to the World and Not Become Part of the Culture?
- Issue Ten: Finances — How Should Churches Manage Money?
- Issue Eleven:Evaluation — What Does a Good Church Look Like?
- Issue Twelve: Bride of Christ — How Can Your Church Improve?
- Additional Information
Body Paper Type 0.00474 INCH Binding PERFECT Cover Paper Type 0.0090 INCH ISBN 2010000331217 Width 8.5 INCH Pages 292